Enerim is committed to protect the privacy of its employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders in accordance with applicable data privacy legislation.
We want to ensure that personal data is processed in a transparent manner in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and other data privacy legislation.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Enerim collects the following data:
- Generic identification information such as your operating system, IP address
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.) only if you provide it on a contact form
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Enerim with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or submit a contact request form.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on our site or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Enerim collects your data so that we can:
- Improve our website content
How do we store your data?
Enerim securely stores your data at our encrypted servers located inside the EEA.
Enerim would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Enerim from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Enerim would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Enerim for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Enerim correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Enerim to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Enerim erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Enerim restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Enerim’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Enerim transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: privacy(@)enerim.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Enerim uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Enerim uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Enerim sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us